General Discussion

abergirl

Scan results at long last.

The dreaded letter from the hospital arrived this morning after nearly seven weeks....and absolutely delighted to say that hubby's scan is completely clear!! We are so chuffed it's marvellous.
Wishing a happy outcome for all of you waiting for results...I love you all. Thank you for all the amazing support. Big hugs all round. :x::x::x::x:

abergirl

Oh wow what lovely messages!! Thank you so so much.:x::x::x:

Lizalou

So pleased for you both @abergirl :x::x:

Clancy

Yay! @bettebette, what a relief after your marathon wait. Fabulous news.:x::x:

ElaineG

Fantastic news @abergirl - such a relief for you both. Enjoy your Easter weekend :x::x:

abergirl

Thank you so much.:x::x::x::x:

bogongbelle

This will certainly be an Easter to remember! Get out there and enjoy your fabulous news πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠ

EssexDan

Shame about the wait!! But excellent news at the end of it. Very pleasing @abergirl . :x:

jj

@abergirl
Brilliant news, better late than never, but at least you can enjoy the long eater weekend in peace.
Happy Easter, new life!
Regards
Jane

abergirl

Thank you so much all of you 😊:x::x::x::x:

abergirl

Any news for you @terri m ..thinking of you with everything crossed 😘:x::x:

Catlover

Great news @abergirl - enjoy Easter and eat as many eggs as you can to celebrate :x::x:

terri m
Quote from @abergirl:
Any news for you @terri m ..thinking of you with everything crossed 😘

Hi @abergirl .. I rang my team yesterday, & they still dont have results... Nearly 3 weeks, but wanted to know before our holiday.. The nurses said they will get back to me after the easter periodπŸ™„πŸ€ž pleased for you & hubbie. Such a relief.. I Been out on oyr bikes today & Unfortunately I fell off mine & have lots of cuts & bruisesπŸ˜• . I ride regular, but today I felt myself struggling.. I ended up in a bush , I dont think hubbie knew what to make of it lol.. AnywayI will message you has soon as I hear about scan x enjoy the easter. I am off for a kay downπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

abergirl

Aww! It's all got a bit much for you I think... ..but well done for going out in the first place. 😊Rest up...have a nice Easter. And fingers crossed there is will be good news soon. No-one is a bigger worrier than me..it's such an awful feeling, but I found keeping busy helped me. We have a big garden so I just got out there and weeded and planted..it's like mindfulness!
My hubby is so pleased with his news.....he doesn't really share how he is feeling..like a lot of men...but he is a happy chappy right now. Lots of love..hope those bumps and bruises soon heal.:x::x::x:

terri m
Quote from @abergirl:
Aww! It's all got a bit much for you I think... ..but well done for going out in the first place. 😊Rest up...have a nice Easter. And fingers crossed there is will be good news soon. No-one is a bigger worrier than me..it's such an awful feeling, but I found keeping busy helped me. We have a big garden so I just got out there and weeded and planted..it's like mindfulness!
My hubby is so pleased with his news.....he doesn't really share how he is feeling..like a lot of men...but he is a happy chappy right now. Lots of love..hope those bumps and bruises soon heal.

Thank you.. You both enjoy your rsster now xxx😁:x:

terri m
Quote from @abergirl:
My hubby is so pleased with his news.....he doesn't really share how he is feeling..like a lot of men...but he is a happy chappy right now. Lots of love..hope those bumps and bruises soon heal.

Meant easter lol :x::x::x:

Clancy

Wonderful news @abergirl, what a relief!:x::x:

Baxter2

Brilliant news @abergirl! Don't you just wish they could have given this amazing g news a number of weeks ago!!!

Have a lovely sunny weekend!

KarenπŸ’›πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’š

abergirl

Thanks again everyone 😊 and yes absolutely @Baxter2 it seems dreadful all the waiting. I guess good news isn't so urgent but it really is to all of us on here! Have a lovely day yourself.:x::x::x:

lilmil

Awsome news so so happy for all of you. πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

abergirl

Thanks so much @lilmil .I have been thinking about you!! Great news for you too :x::x: