Stage 4 bowel cancer

1234annie

I'm in the really wank club now!!

Your stuck with me now. Sorry for the shitty news peeps. :x: :x:

Lawsey

@1234annie always best to express it - like it is :x::x::x::x::x:

charleyb

Oh Annie i so feel for you right now, we have never met but we have spoken so much over the last almost two years, i am literally right beside you and here for you whenever. Please hang on in there, your team are so on top of this and will do everything they can, they already have some great guys in London lined up to see you :x::x::x::x:

HH79

Oh Annie. This is so unfair but everyone is here to help you. Massive love. In a few days, we’ll stand up tall with attack plan and give it a kickin’! :x::x:

sweetcheeks

😘😘😘 lots of love @1234annie xxx.

bexly33

So so sorry Annie xxx😞

Rachel

Big hugs :x::x::x:

KarenE

I am so sorry to hear this @1234annie :x::x:

EssexDan

@1234annie sorry to read this, thinking of you alot and hope this can all be sorted.

lilmil

Sending you big big hugs lovely @1234annie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

determinedjoan

Thinking of u & sending love & hugs :x::x::x:

1234annie

Round 4 underway. Took a big does of cbd first thing, had iv cyclizine and was tripping out in the chair! πŸ˜† geeze!! Least I wasn't throwing up!

Ninatoo

Big cyber hugs @1234annie . I love your fiesty attitude; I get the feeling it is going to help you kick cancer's butt!

lola14

Hugs and lots of love @1234annie. Chin up you are a very brave lady with lots of friends behind you. Linda :x:

SteveQ

Stay strong Lady 😊 Sending you positive vibes and enormous hugs xxOOO

Jomo9

@1234annie I was really ill on FOLFIRI and admitted to hospital twice. It wasn’t pleasant getting in the chair knowing you were going to sweat, throw up and have stomach cramps. I stopped after round 4 as a CT scan revealed the cancer was still progressing. I’ve now gone onto Nivolumab which is an immunotherapy treatment. Feeling much better after session 1... we shall see how this treatment affects the cancer! Best of luck with your treatment :x::x:

Carrie

So sorry to read this @1234annie. I really hope there are better times ahead for you. Totally sucks!!! C.:x:

1234annie
Quote from @Jomo9:
@1234annie I was really ill on FOLFIRI and admitted to hospital twice. It wasn’t pleasant getting in the chair knowing you were going to sweat, throw up and have stomach cramps. I stopped after round 4 as a CT scan revealed the cancer was still progressing. I’ve now gone onto Nivolumab which is an immunotherapy treatment. Feeling much better after session 1... we shall see how this treatment affects the cancer! Best of luck with your treatment

Good luck hun. Let us know how you get on. I have my scan soon to check this is doing something. My bleeding had stopped so I really hope so. Mine isn't a genetic one so immunotherapy isnt an option for me. :x:

SteveQ

Stay strong Lady- lots of Love to you β€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ