General discussion

1234annie

Here we go again....

Wasn't thinking about it too much but I'm now dreading getting back on the cancer merry go round. Back to Oncology tomorrow at 9:45am to find out what they plan to do prior to my hipec. Thought I was feeling ok about it all but now I'm not. Hate Hate hate cancer!!! Annie :x: :x:

Baxter2

Sending all my very best wishes to you for today @1234annie

Lots of love

Karen💛💚💜💙❤️

1234annie
Quote from @Baxter2:
Sending all my very best wishes to you for today @1234annie

Lots of love

Karen💛💚💜💙❤️

Thank u hun. Do you fast on this chemo?

Baxter2

Ive never fasted @1234annie so cannot comment.

I like my food too much!! 😂😂

Hope all goes ok today

Karen💜💚💙❤️💛

determinedjoan

Thinking of u & hoping all going as smoothly as poss.
Just wanted to hold out hope by letting u know that I didn’t lose my hair with Folfiri - really hope you don’t either or suffer from any other side effects. I found Folfiri v do- able & it worked v well for me - all fingers & toes crossed 4 u too :x::x::x:

Karen17

Hope all went ok today @1234annie and that you're home now without too many side-effects :x::x:

Pam

Hope you are ok @1234annie , thinking of you :x::x:

1234annie

Feeling ok, nearly done. Just the 5fu shot and pump on. 😊

nat

Good luck 1234annie and am thinking of you :x::x::x::x::x:

Salgal

Wishing you all the best @1234annie :x::x:

Sasa

You’ll be fine @1234annie , Mark may end up at St Luke’s soon as he is shortly stopping his private payments as he probably won’t be given any more chemo now.

Sarah :x:

angelj

@1234annie I hope it’s gone well for you today :x::x:

1234annie
Quote from @Sasa:
You’ll be fine @1234annie , Mark may end up at St Luke’s soon as he is shortly stopping his private payments as he probably won’t be given any more chemo now.

Sarah

If you can get under DR Essepen she is very good. They are really wonderful at St Lukes. :x:

ElaineR

Good luck. Hope you’re feeling ok when you get up this morning. I had my 3rd cycle of 5FU & Oxaliplatin pump on Sunday. Pump disconnected yesterday and if the side effects are the same as the other 2 cycles I’ll have 2-3 days not great, then start to feel more like myself then have a pretty good week before the next cycle as my cycles are eve y 2 weeks. Thinking about you. Take care 😘

1234annie

Well im wide awake thanks to the steroids and I've felt like I want to puke all night. I've taken extra anti-sickness which give me maybe 2 hours relief if that. Feel like I'm really struggling. 😔

HH79

@1234annie lovely photo! Get some zopiclone from GP for steroid days. And you might want to consider anti depressants even just 6mths to help level off through this new treatment phase and surgery? People take them for a lot less! Sending hugs and hang in there :x::x:

greyhound gal

It is a lovely photo @1234annie 👍
Hope you have a steady time on this cycle, keep on keeping on!
Hugs, Wendy :x::x:

Sasa

Thanks @1234annie , luckily Mark can keep Seb Cummins as he also works at St Luke’s. We will find out today I think. Hope you sleep better tonight, Mark found he got 6 hours sleep whilst on chemo doing that.

SariDaffs

Hi @1234annie and @Sasa, I also have been treated by the wonderful Seb Cummins, I'm not far away from you in Horsham (hospital is East Surrey). Hope you are sleeping better :x::x:

Sasa

Ah how funny @SariDaffs some of our jackahuah puppies went to Southwater and Faygate!