Stage 4 bowel cancer

El Ivan

Furthest I’ve been without treatment

Hi all, I hope this can give a bit of hope to those searching as I did back in the day. I had a scan today and I’m NED. It’s the furthest I’ve ever been since 2013, 18 months without treatment. I’m completely screwed stomach muscle wise but in all fairness don’t really care. Keep on keeping on people, we’re all stars :x::x:

ElaineG

Wonderful, uplifting news @El Ivan. Just what I needed to hear as we are approaching ‘scanxiety’ time. Well done to you :x::x:

Michele

@El Ivan , I thought that I would just have a quick check in and what wonderful news. You were an inspiration to me along with many others. Well done and many more NED 's to come. Have a wonderful weekend celebrating :):):)

angelj

GREAT good for you @El Ivan :x::x:

DianeS

Morning @El Ivan lovely to hear from you and thanks for posting your good news. Love D :x::x:

cant believe it

Lovely news an inspiration :x::x:

angepange

This is just brilliant! :x::x::x::x:

jinnyp

Fabulous news @El Ivan .... keep smashing it you legend 💪💪 :x::x:

kas52

Lovely, keep going this way😊

GD62

marvellous news hugs :x::x:

Ange1974

Brilliant 🎉 thanks for posting :x:

Chris82

Hi @El Ivan just popping in to say this is great to hear! :x:

Catt79

Hi @El Ivan that's great news!
I met "the prof" for first time on Thursday and loved him. He told me I'm not well enough recovered from my pelvis op but is going to remove 5/8 of my liver in about two months 🙂 Glad you are keeping well, Cat :x::x:

Lirio345

Hi @El Ivan, I am catching up with posts having just returned from holiday and wanted to offer belated congratulations! Take very good care, Kim :x::x:

itfc1959

Well done, dude: a most remarkable story. Olé!!

El Ivan

Hey, thanks all. I really do hope it gives a bit of hope to those struggling at the moment, I don’t come on as often as back in the day but do check in every now and then. I truly wish you all the best in your journeys and hope things go well. Much love and respect.
Ivan 😃 :x:
Keep on keeping on... :x::x:

jj

Great news and much cheer, hope and faith to keep fighting, @El Ivan
Stay well and take care of yourself.

mem

You know my thoughts already @El Ivan! But again. Just the best news! And boy, have you worked bloody hard for it! Onwards and upwards matey 😘 :x::x::x:

bettebette

Great news @El Ivan 😊👍🏻😁

lilmil

Brilliant news so good to read @El Ivan .
Congratulations. :x::x:

Jorton
Quote from @El Ivan:
Hey, thanks all. I really do hope it gives a bit of hope to those struggling at the moment, I don’t come on as often as back in the day but do check in every now and then. I truly wish you all the best in your journeys and hope things go well. Much love and respect.
Ivan 😃
Keep on keeping on...

Great to hear @El Ivan like you I don't frequent the pages as often as I once did but always great to read good news :)