Stage 4 bowel cancer

Baxter2

Sad News from @matilda

Good morning all,

I woke this morning to a message from @matilda. Sadly, her much loved husband Andres passed away this morning at 0020hrs. He passed very peacefully at home cradled in her arms with her two oldest sons by his side. She has asked me to let you all know.

I'm sure you will all join me in sending condolences to Matilda and all her family at this devastating and heartbreaking time as they begin to mourn Andres. Our thoughts are with them all.

Thank you all

Karen :x::x:

Afraidboy

Sorry to hear this.

GD62

Hello @matilda my sincerest condolences ....hugs :x::x::x:

Pugh

So so sad will light a candle for Andres, you Matilda and your Boys ❤❤❤

matilda

Thanks to everyone of you. 💛 Lot of things going on... we have already move to new house, to area we have always dreamed move.. lot of paperworks..etc.. Andres was cremated here in England last week and I will go with two oldest boys, my brother and 'Andres' tomorrow night to Latvia for funeral- church, memorial eve..
But just for 3 days. I decide boys will not attend this service at all as they don't have to go through that again. We will come back home in the same days late evening and will bring 'Andres' back home..as he wanted..to stay with me and boys. Still have not that feeling that he is not with us anymore as I fell him so strongly behind me. I do believe he is the one who helps a lot to sort out everything ..he is the one who helped find our new house..talking to him a lot..so the boys... but I will lie if I would say that mine and boys heart is not broken in peaces.. 😢 I just don't get it...
My mum is still with us..my sister leave just few days ago...my brother is here most of the time as he lives here in same city, but nothing will ever be the same. We have moved to really nice area, nice, quite, peaceful, ..and I just need that new chapter in our lives, but do I asked for that..?! Lot of questions I do believe and hope I will get answers for.
Thanks again for your love and support!💛
I believe I will never be the same I was at the beginning of mine and Andres story as I have lost my big faith to God.. Don't get me wrong..I am fine and not going insane, but I just don't get why everything ended like this and in a just short 'journey'..
Have to be strong for next week and hopefully there will not be some stupid advices from relatives, friends about our journey as they can't even imagine what a nightmare it was!

bexly33

So sorry @matilda to read your sad news. I don't come on the forum very often so have only just seen it. My deepest condolences to you and your family. :x::x::x:

Baxter2

Hi @matilda

I hope the funeral and memorial for Andres in Latvia goes as well as it can do. I'll be thinking of you and the boys.

Sending loads of love

Karen 💚💜💙❤️💛

Tiffany

@matilda

Thinking of you all and sending strength and love to get through this very hard period of your lives. Lots of love, Tiffany :x:

justhope

@matilda thinking of you and your boys and your family, sending love, wishing you peace and comfort. And support as you do this for Andres.....much love to you :x::x::x:

Poppies

@matilda, so sad for you and the children, so young and been through so much.

Sending you thoughts for peace, strength and comfort at this traumatic time Px

Lirio345

Thank you for your update @matilda. Wishing you strength and calm in the future, much love from Kim :x::x:

charleyb

Sending love and strength :x::x::x::x:

annie50C

Sending all my love and hope for the future for you and your boys @matilda

Gypsy

Dear @matilda , thinking of you as it is all I can do and remembering you in prayers too. With all my love, Gypsyxxxxx

island girl

@matilda love and strength to you lovely lady & big hugs to your darling boys :x::x::x:

cant believe it

Sending love to you and your boys :x::x::x:

cyclingjohnny

dear @matilda , would just like to wish you and your boys all the love, peace ,and hope for your future, god bless. john.:x::x::x:

abergirl

Dear @matilda...just to send you the biggest hug and to say you are amazing, I am certain Andres is with you all, and always will be. Much love to you Matilda and your lovely children.:x::x::x::x:

Lauren5429

Sending you love and strength @matilda :x::x:

Dan-888

You are being so strong, @matilda . But even the strongest of us need a break. Be sure that you can always come here to us for support. Or even just to scream at how unfair this all seems.
Trying so hard to send you beams of strength and support.
Just me, Dan

determinedjoan

Dearest Mathilda,
I am utterly heartbroken for the loss of your beloved Andres & for your dearest sons.
I am thinking of you all & sending love.
Good to hear you & boys have nice 👍 new home 🏡.
You have all been through so much & have borne it sooo bravely. What a terrible tragedy.
My heart goes out to you all at this awful time & I wish you all love & strength for the future.
I am so proud of you for all your love & care of Andres & your dearest sons; you could not have done more. Andres knew how deeply he was loved by you all & that was a great gift 💝 to him.
So, so sad 😭 :x: