General discussion

mandajayne

back in hospital

well things are going from bad to worse.. kev has been in hospital for the past 2 weeks..the fluid collection had burst through his wound.. which we thought had healed.. now back to square 1.. had a drain fitted, but still leaking more than ever.. the doctors from 2 hospitals are trying to work out to do next.. hoping for another surgery, but they dont know wether his body will cope... it seems there is no end to this nightmare... we are both feeling so down and depressed.. it seems as though our fight is losing hope :x::x:

belinda66

@mandajayne

So sorry to hear what kev and you are going through and no wonder you feel depressed. I hope the doctors will have a plan soon. Not knowing what will happen is so stressful. Best of luck .

Sasa

Oh love, Iā€™m so sorry, have pmd you :x:

Sarah44

So sorry to hear this @mandajayne , sounds very stressful. I hope the medical team come up with a plan soon :x::x:

Gypsy

I'm so utterly sorry @mandajayne , I don't know what to say but thinking of you and Kev. It is so horrible- I hope that they can come up with something. :x::x::x::x::x::x::x:

Lirio345

I am really really sorry to hear this @mandajayne; - you must be beyond words. Sending much love, Kim :x::x:

jamtart

@mandajayne, sending strength and positive vibes to you both, and the team.

Lizalou

I'm so sorry @mandajayne . Sending love and prayers for you both :x::x:

Bear G

Sorry to hear this @mandajayne , fingers crossed they come I with a good solution quickly!
Big hugs
:x::x:

Poppies

@mandajayne , so upset for you. They will come up with a plan, keep strong!

Sending hugs :x:

cyclingjohnny

sending you@mandajayne , big hugs and even bigger positive vibes, wishing you all the best going forward, love john.:x::x:

bettebette

Sending you and Kev some huge hugs and very best wishes @mandajayne
With love :x::x::x:

Bluesmusicman

I do recall how debilitating it feels with the post op infection. I do hope they can get it resolved soon. I am sitting around here anxiously waiting the results of my CT scan. Hoping that the collection I had/have has reduced more.

jj

@mandajayne so sorry to hear this, but praying that there will be a plan that will help Kev improve which in turn will ease your mind too. Sending you lots of hugs and love
Regards

Baxter2

Oh @mandajayne, my heart goes out to you both! It's certainly been an uphill struggle for you both so you've every right to feel thoroughly fed up! Kev, however, has overcome issues before so fingers and toes crossed, he will overcome this latest hurdle!

Sending you both lots of love and gentle hugs

Karen šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’œšŸ’™ā¤ļø

mandajayne

thankyou so much everyone for your kind words of support.. it means so much.. love to you all :x::x::x:

Highkaren

@mandajayne really hoping for a breakthrough for you both. Everything crossed :x::x: