I have had good support from my local hospital and colorectal nurses and surgery to remove tumour (Stage 1) seen to be curative. However I had to push to find out what cells they were (poorly differentiated). So despite all the good news am still worrying. I asked for a copy of my pathology report as I have been given little detailed information. Answer was I would have to go down a legal route to get it. Can anyone offer any advice please? The wait for monitoring me to next CT scan is long and depending what's in report we may have one done sooner, paying privately. Advice welcome on that too. Many thanks.