Stage 4 bowel cancer

Drummercraig

Scan Worry

It's been a few months since my return of the cancer. I'm stage 4 with the main tumor in my rectum a nodule in my lung and when fitting the stoma the surgeon noticed something dodgy on my peritoneum. Sent it away and came back with cancer :(

I've had 3 months of chemo and had my MRI and CT scan and see my oncologist Tuesday for the results. I'm bricking it to be honest. I just want to know if it's worked :/

I've looked online to see if you can tell it's working lol. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. I'm always checking out the posts :)

Ps. The stoma is not tooooo bad. I'd love it gone but as the surgeon said "it's a bag or a box" I recently found out my amazing lovely surgeon was diagnosed with a brain tumor :( cancer really does suck!

I'll let you know the results. Stay strong fellow legends :x::x::x::x::x:

kas52

Please stay positive,maybe I repeat myself, but good attitude can do a lot of good.Big hugs :x::x::x::x:

ElaineG

Hi @Drummercraig just wanted to send my best wishes for good news on Tuesday. Will be thinking of you
Elaine :x:

terri m

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday for you @Drummercraig .. Xxx๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

El Ivan

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow @Drummercraig ๐Ÿ‘

waiteh

Really hoping good news falls your way tomorrow. :x::x::x:

xSazx

All the very best for tomorrow @Drummercraig :x:

Baxter2

Hi @Drummercraig and lovely to hear from you again!

Just adding my very best wishes for tomorrow's results too! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Lots of love

Karen ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

Rach

Wishing you good luck for tomorrow @Drummercraig ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Trevorโ€™s wife

We have the same worry ahead of us! 3 months chemo, scan in two weeks to see if it has worked! Stay positive, healthy mind is very important! Good luck to you and keep us posted! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Drummercraig

Hey all, saw my oncologist and the news wasn't great. The lung tumor has shrunk a bit but the main tumor in my rectum hasn't done much. So I'm back on chemo :x::x:

Lirio345

Hi @Drummercraig, really sorry to hear this, although it is mixed news isnโ€™t it. Letโ€™s hope the chemo will have a big impact on the rectal tumour.

Take very good care, Kim :x::x:

terri m

Hi @Drummercraig . sorry to hear your news wasn't great, but I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you respond excellent to your treatment plan. & the next time we hear from you everything will be going great.โค๏ธ. Love & thoughts to you & your family :x::x::x:

charleyb

What chemo are you on @Drummercraig ? are eligible for the targetted therapies like cetuximab? It is good news that the lung met has shrunk, and hopefully after a bit more chemo the rectal tumour will do the same :x::x::x:

GD62

Hello @Drummercraig

Sorry to read you ct scan news as had recurrence recently too. Hope that some more chemo gets you to NED soon,

Good luck :x:

Lizalou

Hi @Drummercraig
I'm so sorry that it wasn't the best news. It must be so frustrating to feel you are still battling on. Thinking of you, hoping for more positive news very soon. Hugs :x:

ElaineG

Sorry to hear this @Drummercraig - fingers crossed that itโ€™ll be good news when chemo has done itโ€™s job. Hugs to you :x:

Lauren5429

@Drummercraig I was gutted to read your cancer has returned, reading your profile and posts whilst my husband was ill gave me hope. I have everything crossed for your treatment plan :x: