General discussion

justhope

MDT meeting today

Hubby has MDT meeting today, so we took ourselves off to Blackpool tower ballroom to dance, won’t change outcome but keeps us occupied and and anxiety away for a little while :x::x:

Polly 1

What a good idea

I hope all goes well at the MDT :x:

annie50C

Good luck @justhope xxxAnnie :x::x::x:

Poppies

@justhope , all the best for the meeting Px

Baxter2

Brilliant idea justhope!

I find distraction is a great strategy (most of the time!)

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

Lots of love

Karen πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

justhope

Thank you so much @Baxter2 :x::x:

Chelts

Is attendance at MDTs by patients a common practice? I always thought it was a 'secret squirrel' meeting for medics only.

Baxter2

As far as I understand, patients don't attend the MDT meetings @Chelts. I think Mr. And Mrs @justhope went dancing at Blackpool Tower ballroom! Sounded a great way to pass the time whilst the meeting was taking place!

Karen πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

Chelts

Ah right. Misread the post

justhope

@Chelts yes as @Baxter2 said we don’t get to go to MDT meeting, but hubby had scans and we were told he was down for MDT meeting today, so rather than sit home and stress and ponder everything we decided that we would distract ourselves as best we could. We haven’t been dancing much since radiotherapy and chemo so we had to concentrate on remembering steps. So not much space in the head for wondering the β€œwhat if”
And we did a trip up to the top of tower too, home again now but been a lovely day and everything crossed for good outcome :x::x::x:

Bear G

Great way to spend the day @justhope , simply perfect!
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

justhope

@ Bear G thank you I will take a big hug :x: