General discussion

MLD

12 days post op - Right Hemi

Well, it appears I am a greedy girl ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I had two tumours, one type of cancer in my Colon and a completely different cancer on my appendix !!
The good news is both are now gone and both tumours were a T1, the not so good news is 1 lymph node showed cells so Chemo it is ๐Ÿ™„ I was kind of expecting that, but not the 2nd cancer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Have to wait a couple of weeks to see the Oncologist, will know more then :x::x:

Baxter2

Gosh! You certainly are @MLD!! What are the chances eh?

I'm glad to hear your surgery is all behind you now and you can begin to recover whist getting your head around all this! Two more weeks isn't too long to wait but in the meantime, I'm sending you lots of good wishes for a continued smooth recovery.

Please let us know how you go if you can?

Lots of love

Karen ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

MLD

Thankyou Karen, I will :x:

Lizalou

Wow @MLD .....two for the price of one! Great that the surgery went well and great that all the dodgy bits were identified.

Not long before you see the oncologist and understand about your chemo treatment, but concentrate on building up your physical and emotional strength first. Best wishes :x::x:

MLD

6 weeks post op and all healed with the help of antibiotics and a rogue suture getting snipped ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ Off to Christies on Monday to start 8 cycles of Capecitabine ๐Ÿ’ชOnwards and Upwards .

Lirio345

Excellent news @MLD, so good to have an update. Best wishes for the next stage, take very good care, Kim :x::x:

Bear G

Fab news @MLD
So good youโ€™ve healed so well, good luck with the capecitabine. Remember youโ€™ll need some good quality moisturiser for your hands and feet, if your ask they may prescribe you something, my unit gives me doublebase gel which has worked great.
Big hugs
Bear
:x::x:

bettebette

Goodness me @ MLD two for one! Good to hear that you are doing well. With best wishes :x::x:

MLD
Quote from @Bear G:
Fab news @MLD
So good youโ€™ve healed so well, good luck with the capecitabine. Remember youโ€™ll need some good quality moisturiser for your hands and feet, if your ask they may prescribe you something, my unit gives me doublebase gel which has worked great.
Big hugs
Bear

Thanks for the tip, I will definately ask ๐Ÿ‘