Stage 4 bowel cancer

GD62

Finished initial 6 cycles of Folfiri

Hi all

Completed sixth cycle of Folfiri yesterday, nurse comes Sunday to remove pump in the afternoon. Got my CEA level which was still at one after a four or five week break due to ureter stenting which gave me a bit of reassurance. Coping ok and have a Christies review with CT result on 28th January, will await outcome in concerned anticipation.

So decided to buy a new frock to cheer myself up and take the pooches for a walk in the park and got followed by a strange man in the park, had to run away fast, we drag queens just can't be left in peace lolx. Well admittedly I may come across a bit slack at times, as June my neighbour calls me Slack Alice, cheeky mare!

Anyways hugs and positive healing all xxx

Floss07

This sounds positive I am crossing toes and fingers and other extreme bits on your behalf. Good luck for the 28th :x::x:

tunc1982

Sounds good and positive. That's great that a nurse comes to disconnect! I've never been given that option, have to drive half an hour and pay a small mortgage to park for 10 minutes! 🀣. Good luck for the 28th! Lots of love and positive thoughts!

cyclingjohnny

everything crossed for 28th, wishing you all the best, cheers john.

GD62
Quote from @tunc1982:
Sounds good and positive. That's great that a nurse comes to disconnect! I've never been given that option, have to drive half an hour and pay a small mortgage to park for 10 minutes! 🀣. Good luck for the 28th! Lots of love and positive thoughts!

I must admit @tunc1982 that it is so much easier having it done at home, and I have altered a few of the nurses uniforms on my singer sewing machines, as I have started to do some dress alterations at home to supplement my income, get quite a bit of work doing local drag act frocks for a local drag shop in Blackpool.

Hugs :x::x::x:

tunc1982
Quote from @GD62:
I must admit @tunc1982 that it is so much easier having it done at home, and I have altered a few of the nurses uniforms on my singer sewing machines, as I have started to do some dress alterations at home to supplement my income, get quite a bit of work doing local drag act frocks for a local drag shop in Blackpool.

Hugs

Amazing!!! Love that! :x: :x:

terri m

I will be keeping fingers crossed for you on the 28th🀞.. So far everything sounds all promising.. Love the new frock btw😁😘:x::x::x::x:

Floss07

Love the pic .... :x:

helena

Hello @GD62 - I'm loving you rockin your new frock, all the very best wishes on the 28th - keep on frocking 🎊, love Helena :x::x::x:

jean

All the best for the 28th @GD62 . You look fab-U-lous. :x::x:

Lizalou

I'm loving your positivity @GD62 . Sending hugs and a prayer for great results :x::x:

penjay1902

Definitely sounds positive @GD62 . Also loving the frock. Very best wishes. :x::x:

vivs

Oh gosh sending you love for 28th ... cea good ... πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»:x::x::x:

Baxter2

Ahhh, great news @GD62 let's hope for great news on the 28th!

I realise your very fashion conscious BUT take it from me, it's freeeeezing out there! Can't you find a longer dress or coat to keep cosy? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Loads of love and have a lovely Sunday! Pump off day for me too! 😜

Karen πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’›

Clancy

Good luck for the 28th @GD62. I hope you have your liberty bodice on under that frock, it can get quite drafty around the south pier. Sending love.:x::x:

greyhound gal

That’s good news @GD62 , well not about the stranger in the park ! I take it you weren’t wearing heals?
Everything crossed for the 28th πŸ€žπŸ‘€πŸ¦΅πŸ¦΅, just remember that what’s there is there, stressing isn’t going to change it!
Love Wendy xxx😘