Stage 4 bowel cancer

kas52

Should I or not

Hello everyone.One question...should I convince Willie to have blood test during this few months of waiting for next scan or just leave him alone enyoing freedom ? I know he is not keen to know anything before.

charleyb

This is a hard one, as Charlie is like Willie does not want to know anything, i`m the one that panics. So how long has it been since the last scan and how long till the next one? :x::x::x:

ch7091

If he's not keen, then absolutely leave him be. A few months of not having to worry about anything is utter bliss as a patient. Let him enjoy it, I say.

Jodie :x::x::x:

kas52
Quote from @charleyb:
This is a hard one, as Charlie is like Willie does not want to know anything, i`m the one that panics. So how long has it been since the last scan and how long till the next one?

Next one is in July , charleyb but meantime we have 2 lots of holidays, and if there is anything could realy spoil it.Im sure he is thinking time to time

kas52
Quote from @ch7091:
If he's not keen, then absolutely leave him be. A few months of not having to worry about anything is utter bliss as a patient. Let him enjoy it, I say.

Jodie

To be honest I was thinking about the same, he is too happy now.Its me having this thoughts constantly.Thank youxx

ch7091

@kas52 I can imagine it's hard at a relative too, but if my family become anxious and try to convince me to do something healthwise it makes me feel ten times worse. I think I feed off their anxiety! Try and enjoy the rest from the endless tests and hospitals :x::x::x:

kas52
Quote from @ch7091:
@kas52 I can imagine it's hard at a relative too, but if my family become anxious and try to convince me to do something healthwise it makes me feel ten times worse. I think I feed off their anxiety! Try and enjoy the rest from the endless tests and hospitals

Ch7091, you are completely right , Willie is so happy now.It will be stupid to spoil it.Thank you.Hugsxxxxx

ch7091

@kas52 hugs to you too. And enjoy that special time together, hospital free! :x::x: