General discussion

Floss07

Scan results

Well, after my first year post diagnosis (stage 1, T2N0M0, poorly differentiated cells and mucinous core), I had my first surveillance ct scan (actually thought it wouldn't happen due to Covid but in the end had it at a private hospital with results sent to my local one). After prosseco and a romantic evening with my other half, I am on a high. All clear. Occasional niggly pains are likely just adhesions. Also RBH have started colonoscopies again and mine is likely to be done before the end of the year despite Covid.
Would like to comment on treatment I have had at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital, from the colorectal team through to nursing staff on ward when I was an in patient, they have been superb, and the colorectal team have always given me time and detail when they could. Big thank you to them. Hope everyone else is as lucky as I seem to be so far. :x::x:

annie50C

Fantastic Floss it’s a great feeling! Xxx Annie :x::x::x:

Poppies

Great news @Floss07 so pleased for you Px

LWJ81

Fantastic news @Floss07! :x::x::x::x:

vivs

That’s such good news @Floss07
:x::x::x::x::x:

terri m

Hi @Floss07 . lovely to hear your good news.. I am so pleased you had a good team looking after you.👍. Xxx💝

mem

Great news @Floss07! So happy for you ☺️ :x::x::x:

cant believe it

A lovely post with such good news @Floss07 🎉🎉:x::x:

Lucy118

Fantastic news @Floss07 and glad to hear some people’s follow ups are still going ahead :x::x:

Jane39

@Floss07 Wonderful - hope you are still celebrating! Lovely to hear some great feedback about your colorectal team .
Take care , Jane :x::x:

Tiffany

@Floss07

Brilliant news! Keep celebrating :x::x:

angelj

Brilliant well done @Floss07 :x::x:

Nats53

Fantastic so pleased for you :x::x:

Baxter2

Brilliant news!

Well done!

Lots of love

Karen 💜💙💚❤️💛

1234annie

Brilliant news!! :x:

angelj

@Floss07 that’s bloody brilliant, so pleased for you :x::x:

Floss07

Thanks to everyone for all your support and congrats.... Everyone on here has been the best in the last year.... No One has been so well informed , so there for me in the right way, and just so nice and friendly as you lot! Big big big thanks :x::x::x:

AMM31

@Floss07
More great news!
:x::x:

cyclingjohnny

Fantastic news@Floss07 all the best cheers John.:x::x: