Welcome to our forum

Welcome to the Bowel Cancer UK Community, a place for anyone affected by bowel cancer to talk about their experiences, share their knowledge and support each other. Please read our useful information pages for more information about the forum and Bowel Cancer UK.

lynn collier

General discussion

Hello all

I lost my hubby three years ago to bowel cancer

I now have problems so got to go for two week referral can’t believe I’m going down this road I have suffered years from bowel problems hope it nothing love to all :x::x:

lynn collier

@Baxter2 thank you karen hope you are okay sending love :x::x:

Artizanne

Hello @lynn collier
I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this issue! It must be feeling like Deja vu. I hope by now you’ve at least been given a date for your investigation procedure. I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s the waiting that’s the worst. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Keep us updated. Much love Anne :x:

lynn collier

Hi Artizanne yes I went to same department and same people so many memories I have had the investigation just waiting for the results I have lost weight but thanks and will let people know thank you take care :x::x:

Lucy118

@lynn collier, I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you :x::x::x:

Lucy118

@lynn collier, I’m really good thank you. I can’t believe how unlucky you’ve been. Sending lots of love :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Yes @Lucy118 and lost my sister at same time life not been good to
Me :x::x::x::x:

jean

Hello Lynn. Hope everything is going ok for you. Can’t believe it’s 3 years since Barry. Keeping everything crossed for your results, you deserve a break from this awful disease :x::x::x::x:

lynn collier

@jean thank you it was always been that had bowel problems never bArry still waiting for my results haven’t chase them up next week how are you getting on I did read yr profile I hope you are doing okay :x::x::x:

jean

Hello Lynn, I am also the one with bowel
Problems and do suffer on and off with slight constipation so feel it starting up again tho I’ve had a colonoscopy! It’s 5 years this year but it never leaves you. Hope your results are fine which I’m sure they are. Bowels are ruled by our heads ha ha. Well mine are. Am thinking of you. :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Hi Jean I have to have colonoscopy by GA just had colonography with dreaded bowel prep I have polyps but also area on right side they have to look at my bowels been pain all
My life hope you are okay :x::x::x:

jean

Oh Lynn the dreaded bowel
Prep. Will keep my fingers crossed that they can sort you out. Bowels are a pain to be honest. I’m plodding on haha thank youXxx

lynn collier

Aww thank you Jean very kind of you second lot in a month sick of it hope my husband looking down :x::x:

jean

Hi @lynn. My bowel played up this week. It gets all a bit much. I’m sure Barry will be looking down on you and sending you good vibes :x::x::x:

lynn collier

@jean aww poor you Jean hope yr okay mine gets terrible with certain foods or when I am nervous :x: are you on Facebook :x::x:

jean

Hi @lynn collier Yes I am on Facebook. I have been nervous and depressed these last few days and the doc was prescribing antidepressants. :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Aww bless you I have worked in pharmacy for years look me up we can talk lynn collier :x::x:

jean

Hi lynn , I’ve been trying to find you on Facebook but having difficulty. Can you give me any more details . Thank you :x::x::x:

lynn collier

Hi Jean picture of my bArry with brain tumour awareness also it says I live in rettendon :x::x: