Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

1234annie

Hello All

Hello All,
Just checking in. I just wanted to share my latest scan is clear, which hopefully gives balance for people with stage 4 or stage 3 and recurrance. I am honestly pinching myself, I never thought in a million years I would get this far. Even more amazing is I'm back in college on access to nursing, hoping to be a stoma nurse! Being dyslexic and have discalula is something I NEVER would have contemplated prior to cancer. The idea of deadlines and essays was hell but I know now it's not.

Still on Care Oncology, how's everyone doing?
Annie :x: :x: :x:

sweetcheeks

@1234annie wow this is fab
A true warrior πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Lots of love
Tracey :x::x::x::x:

kas52

Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Enjoy , we know the feeling having the same news .Hugsxxxxx

Annie 2021

Wonderful news to cheer everyone

Nats53

Brilliant news……you will be fab at this :x::x:

lilmil

Awsome news @1234annie your a real inspiration. πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ₯‚

1234annie

Hope you are OK gang. Had my first uni interview today 😁 all seems a bit surreal

Robbie-C

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Lucy118

I do hope it went well! How exciting! Wishing you all the best and I really hope it works out really well for you. Lots of love :x::x::x:

Quote from @1234annie:
Hope you are OK gang. Had my first uni interview today 😁 all seems a bit surreal

rosa123

@1234annie So pleased to hear your good news!! Good luck with the course :x:

Peter Crowe

That is great, I hope to join you as having "Ken Butt" on 7th February which should get me clear. Good luck in the future.:x:

angelj

That’s a brilliant update @1234annie :x:

momentbymonent

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1234annie
Quote from @Peter Crowe:
That is great, I hope to join you as having "Ken Butt" on 7th February which should get me clear. Good luck in the future.

Good luck, will you be having a ileostomy? I love mine :x:

Forum user

Fabulous news 1234annie very pleased for you :x::x::x:

clarey

@1234annie This has made my day! What great news. You will make an amazing nurse as you know what is like being a patient. Wishing you lots of happy days ahead β€οΈπŸŽ‰ :x::x::x:

Titanicgirl

What a rock star! What great news - you are an inspiration @1234annie. You are going to be an incredible nurse.

1234annie
Quote from @Titanicgirl:
What a rock star! What great news - you are an inspiration @1234annie. You are going to be an incredible nurse.

Thank you! I just read your post @Titanicgirl and it made me laugh. Good luck with your op. If you are offered them, take them! That's what I've always been told.

1234annie

Nurse update: - I've just written my 1st 3500 word essay on aspects of human physiology and I passed my maths GCSE mock exam(just scraped though πŸ˜…) I've applied for 4 Uni's and have 4 interviews lined up! Next scan and bloods for me is March. :x: :x: :x:

Titanicgirl
Quote from @1234annie:
Nurse update: - I've just written my 1st 3500 word essay on aspects of human physiology and I passed my maths GCSE mock exam(just scraped though πŸ˜…) I've applied for 4 Uni's and have 4 interviews lined up! Next scan and bloods for me is March.

Outstanding! Those interviews will be a breeze for a smart gal like you! Keep us posted (also, if they don't treat you nice at the interview, tell me, and I'll go and fart in their lectures. That'll teach 'em)