Just diagnosed

If you've recently been diagnosed with bowel cancer, our 'Your Pathway' booklet is a great resource packed full of information about treatments, surgery options and patient stories

Wilkol

CT results

Hi all, a good update on my diagnosis, still waiting for the biopsy results etc but my GP just called me to let me know my CT scan results were back and showed no signs of the cancer having spread!!

She confirmed nothing showed up and no enlarged lymph nodes! So looking more likely they will be able to cut this out! Such a relief!

ijp30

Great news @Wilkol. Time to celebrate.

Worried_Jay

Hi @Wilkol thats such a relief isn’t it when they tell you this. Fantastic news :x::x:

Polly 1

Great news :x:

Chas

Terrific news for you!

Molly2me

Fantastic news for you @Wilkol :x::x::x:

Lucy118

Fantastic news @Wilkol :x::x::x:

stevejl

Hi @Wilkol great news to start my day:D
:x::x::x::x:

Gypsy

Brilliant news @Wilkol- so happy to read this. You will soon be rid of it. Love Cathxx

Baxter2

Fantastic news!!

Lots of love,

Karen πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’š

k4444

Such amazing news!!! Sending lots of love Karen :x::x::x: @Wilkol

Jane39

Great news @Wilkol
:x::x::x::x:

Snoopdog

@Wilkol feels like you win the lottery when good news comes your way doesn’t it? Good luck! :x:

Forum user

Fantastic news @Wilkol Good luck going forward take care cheers John :x::x::x:

MysticLooRoll

@Wilkol - that is great to hear πŸ‘πŸ»

LouLoubelle

@Wilkol, so good to hear your news. You must be over the moon. I can't even imagine. πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒ :x::x::x:

shellyd

Great news love Shelly :x:

KellyB

That’s fantastic news @Wilkol , if you don’t mind me asking, how long did your results take to come back :x:

Wilkol

@KellyB I've just had my blood work and biopsy back today, so two weeks, my CT was 4 days. Seeing the surgeon next Thursday to discuss what's going to be done etc, but providing nothing is found in the lymph nodes biopsy post surgery, then just surgery for me thank God!!!

KellyB

Awww thats great news @Wilkol you must be so pleased, and thank you for getting back to me :x::x: