Just diagnosed

If you've recently been diagnosed with bowel cancer, our 'Your Pathway' booklet is a great resource packed full of information about treatments, surgery options and patient stories

Mrs B

Advice please

Hi everyone
Thanku for all your lovely messages it really has helped
Still no plan 😫
I hope to pick your brains please
I’m so bloated I look 8 months pregnant
It’s really bothering me is this something that happens with bowel cancer? Has anyone else experienced this
:x::x::x:

Baxter2

Good morning @Mrs B,

I would think say this is something that your team need to hear about for their thoughts? I haven't experienced this personally, but I have heard of a few others experiencing this. Get some medical advice would be my suggestion.

Sending you lots of love,

Karen πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

Lirio345

Good morning @Mrs B, that sounds very uncomfortable.

I do agree with Karen - that is a medical question and relates to your situation, so please talk to your medical team or GP. I think severe bloating is associated with a range of Bowel issues.

Take very good care and please let us know how you get on, Kim :x::x:

Mrs B

Thanku Karen I will definitely speak to them :x::x:

Quote from @Baxter2:
Good morning @Mrs B,

I would think say this is something that your team need to hear about for their thoughts? I haven't experienced this personally, but I have heard of a few others experiencing this. Get some medical advice would be my suggestion.

Snead you lots of love,

Karen πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

Mrs B
Quote from @Lirio345:
Good morning @Mrs B, that sounds very uncomfortable.

I do agree with Karen - that is a medical question and relates to your situation, so please talk to your medical team or GP. I think severe bloating is associated with a range of Bowel issues.

Take very good care and please let us know how you get on, Kim

Thanku Kim I am definitely going to speak to someone :x::x:

GD62Z

H i @Mrs B definitely get it checked out and get a FIT test stat, :x:

Paul1506

Hi @Mrs B I also had similar symptoms, a significant amount of bloating whereby my clothes did not fit and I believe was partially caused by a build up of gas. In my case, it did subside again after 3 or 4 days.

I hope they get your plan sorted soon :x:

Mrs B

Thanku Paul :x:

Quote from @Paul1506:
Hi @Mrs B I also had similar symptoms, a significant amount of bloating whereby my clothes did not fit and I believe was partially caused by a build up of gas. In my case, it did subside again after 3 or 4 days.

I hope they get your plan sorted soon

Mrs B
Quote Thanku xfrom @GD62Z:
H i @Mrs B definitely get it checked out and get a FIT test stat,

Rainbo

@Mrs B I had severe bloating before diagnosis and until I had a stent fitted, but no pain. Definitely get checked out. If you can't get a GP appointment, go to A&E. The medics take these symptoms seriously. Good luck :x::x: