Moving on from bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about life beyond bowel cancer on our website, including our Living well booklet.

cazza20

One year on !

So just over a year since my first OP to remove my tumour. My latest CT and colonoscopy shows …..nothing….yay!
I feel very lucky, especially as a friend has recently passed last week after only being diagnosed at Christmas.❤️
Thank you to everyone on here for all your support. There are thoughts that go through your mind at 3am that you don’t want to talk to family about, however there was always someone else awake who had the same thoughts or a friendly bit of advice and for that I will always be grateful.
Much love every one :x::x::x:

GD62Z

Marvellous news :x:

Mrs ALS

Fantastic! Lots of love :x::x:

Diane Marie

Fab news :x::x:

Worried_Jay

Lovely to read some positive news @cazza20 :x::x:

Siona

Great news @cazza20 :x::x:

Lucie

Wonderful news @cazza20

Jane39

Super News @cazza20
So pleased for you. Take care, Jane :x:

Baxter2

Fantastic news @cazza20! You can't get better than that! Thank you for posting as this will give much needed hope to many others!

Lots of love and long may your good health continue!

Karen 💛💜💙❤️💚

Lucy118

Fantastic news @cazza20 :x::x::x:

Liz Blakelands

@cazza20 Really lovely to hear your positive news. All the very best :x::x:

dawnramsayrae

Blimey@cazza20 hasn’t this year gone quick ! Lovely news :x::x:

kathyS

@cazza20 fabulous news hope you had a great celebration marking the fantastic news! Thank you for posting your positive milestone it makes a difference hearing the NED stories! Lots of love Kxxx

Frances Styles

@cazza20, fantastic news, you joined around the same time as I did, take good care, love Frances :x::x:

Ninatoo

Wonderful to hear this news @cazza20 !

louise28

This is great news @cazza20 :x::x::x:

Gula

Fantastic news @cazza20 :x::x::x: