Moving on from bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about life beyond bowel cancer on our website, including our Living well booklet.

gmg

Update - News that I wanted!

So I met with my team yesterday after over three weeks of my surgery (extended right hemicolectomy) to discuss the histology results and it is pT3 pN0(0/19) pMx. After my diagnosis, this is what I've been praying for and I'm very happy to say that no further procedures are planned, just the periodic blood tests, colonoscopy, and CT scans.

I can now focus on recalibrating and hopefully it never comes back! Thanks everyone for all your lovely messages and support!

Lirio345

What a lovely, uplifting post @gmg, - thank you for sharing! Take very good care, Kim :x::x:

jupiter20

Great news @gmg - all the best and take care. Onwards and upwards.

Forum user

@gmg your relief and happiness are tangible and your happiness is infectious, glorious news and so very very happy for you lovely πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Siona

Awesome @gmg all the best and wishing you continued health !! :x::x:

stevejl

Such great news @gmg really pleased for you.
Take care
:x::x::x::x:

Diane Marie

Fab news :x::x:

Worried_Jay

@gmg these were my histology results too, it’s such a relief isn’t it. Take care :x::x:

Ali

@gmg so pleased for you and all the best for the future

Ali :x::x:

Baxter2

Wonderful news @gmg! Just wonderful!

Lots of love and very best wishes,

Karen πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ

louise28

great news!

Jane39

Absolutely delighted to hear this @gmg
Best Wishes,
Jane :x:

MysticLooRoll

@gmg - that is amazing. I am so glad you don’t need any further treatment. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming holidays and your recovery. πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Leaguefan

Wonderful positive news.

betty26

@gmg
That’s brilliant news. Sending lots of love. πŸ₯³πŸ’•

Lucy118

Fantastic news @gmg :x::x::x: