Moving on from bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about life beyond bowel cancer on our website, including our Living well booklet.

terri m

Thinking of you all at xmas time ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ

Hi all
I don't message much these days on the forum. I do however think of you all going through bowel cancer , & the lovely people I met on here during my journey.. It has been 4 years now since I had my surgery for stage 3 bowel cancer. I was discharged Xmas eve. So this time of the year its hard not to forget. I am at the present looking after my mum who has had 2 different cancers, & I will be having my ovaries removed in the new year Due to the gene Lynch syndrome. The years have flown by. &, this forum helped me immense. &, its lovely to know that you are all here for each other. Wishing you all a lovely Xmas. A hopeful & happy new year. ๐Ÿพโค
Lots of love terri m :x::x::x::x::x:

Jane39

Hi @terri m
Lovely to hear from you. How time flies by us.
Sorry to hear about your mum.
Good luck with your surgery in the new year - as you know I have Lynch. I had a preventive hysterectomy and ovaries removed and very glad that I did. My recovery was easy and straight forward so hopefully it will be for you too.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Jane :x::x::x:

Hans

Merry Christmas to you @terri m @Jane39. Enjoy the season. Yes it's a funny business yet its life
Hรคnsel

Lirio345

Morning @terri m, thinking of you as well and wishing you a merry Christmas. I hope you have some time for yourself as well as looking after your mum. Best of luck for your surgery, and please let us know how you get on. With love from Kim :x::x:

Molly2me

@terri m a beautiful caring message for everyone who is touching your life and that is priceless, thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š HOPE, such a tiny word, but enormous, sending this to you for the journey you are on โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ love and hugs too :x::x::x:

Baxter2

It's so lovely to hear from you gain @terri m. I can see life still has many challenges for you but your warmth and gratitude shine through always!

Wishing you and yours a lovely peaceful Christmas!

Lots of love,

Karen ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ

Tiffany

@terri m

Fantastic to hear from you and glad that you are doing so well. Sorry to hear about your mum - that's tough. Sending you love, healing thoughts and positivity over the holidays :x::x::x::x:

mem

It is really lovely hear from you @terri m and I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas too โ›„๏ธ. Also Wishing you the very best with your surgery in the new year and I hope, in time, Mumโ€™s health improves too.
Lots of love Marie :x::x:

Stillme

Hi @terri m lovely to hear from you, you and I shared some messages back in those early days when we both had our surgery in close proximity. Lovely to hear you are doing well albeit you are having more surgery but hope it goes well and you recover quickly :x::x: