Moving on from bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about life beyond bowel cancer on our website, including our Living well booklet.

Kareno62

5 years clear

I read more than I post on here nowadays but I know how much I searched for good news stories when I first started out particularly from people with the same staging T3N1M0 as me. Well I’ve just had my scan results back and I’m officially 5 years cancer free. It was tough going in the early days and I had a few hiccups along the way but so happy to be discharged and hope this helps anyone just starting out and looking for some positivity :x:

Lirio345

Wow @Kareno62, this is brilliant news, and yes definitely share-worthy! Take very good care, Kim :x::x::x:

Jane39

Fabulous news @Kareno62
So pleased to read your update .
Best wishes
Jane :x::x::x::x:

Tri_Rich

Great news @Kareno62 really pleased for you ❀️ Love some positive news :x::x::x:

bettebette

Good news @Kareno62 very glad to hear it! Happy New Year to you :x::x::x:

hetty

@Kareno62 Amazing news so lovely to hear
Happy new year :x::x:

Hayleyc89

Amazing news so pleased for you :x::x::x:

LWJ81

Fantastic news @Kareno62 :x::x::x::x: πŸ’—

Jorton

That’s great news πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Forum user

@Kareno62 what fabulous news to read about a great supportive lady, so very pleased for you, great news to end the year with :x::x::x:

Leaguefan

Good positive news is always welcome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lucy118

Fantastic news @Kareno62 :x::x::x: πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

annie50C

Fabulous @Kareno62 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

angelj

Fantastic news @Karen62 thank you for sharing it’s so important. Happy New Year and good health :x::x:

Susie Ruth

Really lovely to hear such good news - thank you for posting Karen - and so wonderful for YOU and everyone who loves you :x::x::x:

sweetcheeks

@Kareno62 so lovely to read your post ,
Geoffs 5 year check due may so fingers cross crossed for positives ,
Super pleased for you
Lots of love
Tracey :x::x:

Siona

Super news @Kareno62 that is a milestone to celebrate πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ :x::x:

Forum user

Happy new year @Kareno62 and that’s the best news you could wish for, super happy for you lovely and so good to read thank you :x::x: