Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

EssDub

Not staying long.....

Hi everyone, It is with great sadness that I have to say that I am just passing through this group. My "situation" has taken a much graver path and I don't have long at all.

Not saying much but I have an unexplained perforation somewhere in my abdomen. Surgery is not an option.

Just wanted people to know in case they saw me passing through.

Thank you so much for all the support from this forum as it is truly a great asset to have with all these very kind people around.

Cheers
Steve W.

Poppies

@EssDub I hope you are surrounded by family and love. Words are so inadequate. Pxxx

kas52

ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

Robbie-C

ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ˜¢ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mrs ALS

@EssDub I am so very sorry. Sending love ā¤ :x::x:

Lucy118

So very sorry to read this @EssDub, sending lots of love and hugs :x::x::x:

Dove123

So very sorry, thinking of you, lots of love :x::x::x:

jupiter20

Sorry to read this @EssDub - sending you lots of love

MysticLooRoll

@EssDub - sorry to hear this. There are no words to make this better. All I can say is you are in my thoughts, and Iā€™m mentally beaming you lots of love and support.
šŸ’•

kathyS

@EssDub God bless you and your family and may the angels carry you to his side šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

GD62Z

So sorry @EssDub to read your news and thoughts and prayers with you :x:

HelenSE23

Hi @EssDub,

I am so sorry to see your message but equally blown away that you have the calmness and courage to post it. Sending lots of love and hugs to you, your wife and your sons. May you all find peace and comfort in your honesty and openness.

Helen :x:

stevejl

Hi @EssDub so sorry to hear your news.Wishing you all the best for the time remaining.
Take care.
Sending love & hugs to you & your family
:x::x::x::x::x:

Polly 1

:x::x:

Kformaggio

Sending gentle hugs. :x::x::x:

clarey

ā¤ļøā¤ļø :x::x:

Ali

@EssDub so sorry to read your prognosis. There is nothing I can say other than to make the most of the time you have left. I have a friend who has only months and I try and contact her regular and see her when I am in the area. So sad when you are relatively young as she is.
Much love

Ali :x::x:

lilmil

Sending love and šŸ™šŸ’™

ElaineG

So sad to read this @EssDub. Sending love and prayers to you and your family ā¤ļøšŸ™