Living well with bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about living with and beyond bowel cancer on our website.

Forum user

NED Hello peeps

I haven’t been here for such a long while, I’m so saddened to see some are no longer with us. Life is too short and undeniably precious. I’ve made some amazing friends here, they are incredibly special.

Keep fighting your corner, keep the ripples of laughter tickling your bones (crikey emojis of a bones 🦴 🍖 appeared! 😳) together we make a difference to a slightly mad world. Bless those whose lights have dimmed but never ever to be forgotten ❤️

NED currently and awaiting yesterday’s :x:-ray and cea results 🤞
Love to all :x::x::x:

Jane39

Wishing you all the best for positive results @Molly2me
Take care
Jane :x::x::x:

MysticLooRoll

Well done and well put, m’dear. Wishing you loads of ✨💕 ✨ :x::x:

Frances Styles

@Molly2me, missed you and your incredibly motivating fun posts, you've certainly helped so many people over time. Everything crossed for clear xray and good CEA, Love Frances :x::x::x:

Forum user

Good to hear from you lots who used to be regularly on here no longer post. Everything crossed for good results for you keep us posted and best wishes lovely lady :x:

cyclingjohnny

@Molly2me wishing you all the best for your :x:-ray and CEA results, take care lovely lady cheers john. :x::x::x:

Poppies

I miss your sunny, funny posts on here. Sending you all the best for your results @Molly2me :x::x::x:

annie50C

and sending you all the best @Molly2me :x::x::x::x: 💕

Lucy118

@Molly2me wishing you all the best for good results. Lots of love :x::x::x::x: 💕💕

Bobs74

Hey @Molly2me - miss you! :x:

Forum user

Miss you too lovely 😊 how are you? Take care :x::x:

Quote from @Bobs74:
Hey @Molly2me - miss you!