Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Lexi

Goodbye sweetheart fly high my love.

Thank you to you all for all of your lovely comments and support through our challenging cancer journey, my wonderful husband and father to our three wonderful children can now rest in peace.
Life already feels so empty without him. 😒

Alanj

So sorry

justturned50

So very sorry to hear this Lexi. Sending you and your family love :x::x::x:

stevejl

Hi @Lexi so so sorry to hear that your hubby has now left us.
I have lit a candle tonight to remember those who have battled BC but been taken.
Sending love & hugs to you & your family.
:x::x::x::x::x:

Tri_Rich

So sorry for your loss Lexi, thinking of you and your family :x::x::x:

kathyS

@Lexi sorry to hear about your wonderful husband. Thinking of you and your beautiful children. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liz Blakelands

@Lexi So sad to read about the passing of your hubby. You did everything you could to support and help him. Sending you and your family lots of love, take care, Liz :x::x:

Titanicgirl

@Lexi You have shown such courage and strength for your dear husband through all this. What a champion he had by his side. Wish I could hug you. All my love, Susan :x::x:

louise28

im so sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing :x::x::x::x:

Mrs ALS

So very sorry for your loss. Sending love ❀ :x::x:

Soo B

So sorry for the loss of your wonderful husband @Lexi . Reading your posts sounds like he gave it all he could , with you at his side πŸ’•

GD62Z

@Lexi my deepest sympathies to you and your family, May he rest in God's peace :x:

mem

@Lexi - I’m so so very sorry to hear about the sad passing of your lovely husband. Sending my heartfelt love to you and your three children ❀️.
Marie :x::x:

Siona

Sending lots of love and strength to you and your family @Lexi :x::x::x:

KarenE

So sorry to read this very sad news @Lexi, thinking of you and your family :x::x::x:

Lexi

I can’t that you you all enough for all of your kind thoughts and well wishes πŸ™ i know you all have so much going on, I do think that Mike would have been proud of the care and love that surrounded him at home in his final hours. My daughter and I did all of care at home and I slept right by his side every single night, these were his wishes and we would never have considered doing anything differently.
Take care :x::x::x:

charleyb

I’m just catching up on here and I’m so deeply sorry to read your news. I am however so glad that he was at home, surrounded by his loved ones. You have been the most amazingly supportive wife @Lexi , sending love and strength to you all ❀️

Snowdrop

Sending love and prayers for you to continue your life the very best you can as your lovely husband would have wanted :x:

SalShep

So very sorry for your loss @Lexi :x::x:

sweetcheeks

Oh @Lexi I’m so sorry
Lots of love :x::x::x::x::x::x:

YogiSarah

I'm so sorry for your loss. How are you coping? Sending so much love. My husband has just received a stage 4 diagnosis and told he won't make it through. We also have three kids (4, 2 and 7 months) and I know I will be in your position in the future. Hope the kids are ok :x::x::x: