Coronavirus support

You can find all of our latest coronovirus information on our website at www.bowelcanceruk.org.uk/coronavirus

Lirio345

5th covid vaccine (2nd booster)

Morning all, just wanted to check that all of those eligible know they can start thinking about the next booster. I am sharing this as some people seem to have slipped through the system in the past at each stage of this programme.

I have received emails from NHS (England) reminding me to book and explaining what to do.

I had mine yesterday (Moderna), nearly four months since my last jab (jag if you are in Scotland). I booked on line - it was very easy. Took all of my paperwork to prove that I am immunocompromised and they didn’t ask to see it 🙈 - just took my word for it 🤔

As always it is not easy to find the appropriate Government/NHS website so there is a screen shot below plus one website below for information.

Take care everyone, Kim :x::x::x:

commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9332/

alsopkj

I’m in Wales and automatically get sent invites - I have mine on Wednesday.

sharon01

Thank you @Lirio345 just received husbands invite yesterday and were wondering if this was correct .a 5th dose . Will be heading to the walk in centre Monday .

louise28

Thanks for this @Lirio345 that's great.

Hope you're well @alsopkj haven't seen you on the forum in a while so hoping that means things are good with you :x:

Jane39

Thank you @Lirio345
Great info and reminder.
Jane :x:

alsopkj
Quote from @Jane39:
Thank you @Lirio345
Great info and reminder.
Jane

@Lirio345 I’m not bad thanks-just coming to the end of a 3 month chemo break so been on holiday and had some quality of life again. Hope you’re OK? :x:

Lirio345

Good morning @alsopkj, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, but the original question was from @louise28! Take care, Kim :x::x:

alsopkj
Quote from @Lirio345:
Good morning @alsopkj, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, but the original question was from @louise28! Take care, Kim

@Lirio345 so sorry!

Bala in London

Wow @Lirio345 I have had 3 jabs and asked to take 4th one but didn’t take it as yet . My immunity is back to normal so I thought I will wait a bit or you think I should go for it ASAP as I started going out clubbing etc Bala :x:

Lirio345

Good morning @Bala in London, good to hear from you. I don’t feel qualified to answer this and would definitely suggest you talk with your GP or Practice nurse to see what they recommend. Take very good care, Kim :x:

Bala in London

Thank you @Lirio345 ( Kim) hope all ok with you . Take care and I really saddened by Cycling Johnny passing away news 😩 :x::x:

Lirio345

I am good thank you @Bala in London!

Yes it was so very sad to hear that Johnny passed away wasn't it? Kim :x:

Bala in London

True @Lirio345 I haven’t been on here for a while so not sure what’s happening on here but I guess same old story . I am sure you heard the news about miracle injection cured 14 patients (100%) including bowel tumour disappears :x::x: