Moving on from bowel cancer

You can find lots of useful information about life beyond bowel cancer on our website, including our Living well booklet.

1234annie

GCSE's next week!!!

Hello all,
Just thought I'd let you know I've very nearly completed access to nursing. I've managed to get straight distinctions (god knows how) so I have more than enough credits for uni. I'm taking GCSE maths & English next week and have 5 exams in total. Surreal is an understatement!! My daughter is also taking her GCSE's at the same time and was only 11 at my first diagnosis!!!!! I didnt think I'd survive, I definitely didn't think I'd be retaking my gcse's and going to uni!!
Sending you all love, hopefully you'll get to see me in my student nurse uniform VERY soon. Living the dream. Annie :x: :x: :x: :x:

Liz Blakelands

@1234annie Well done getting the distinctions on the access to nursing and good luck with the GCSE exams. I know you will be a brilliant nurse :x::x:

Jane39

Fantastic @1234annie
A great achievement :x::x::x:

Freya84

@1234annie good luck. A great achievement. Its tough going but totally worth it. All the best :x:

lola14

@1234annie Great achievement, very best wishes and good luck. Not been on here for a long time, so nice to hear good news. Take care. Linda :x:

kathyS

@1234annie amazing! Looking forward to seeing that pic of you and good luck for the exams I’m sure you are revising hard!! :x::x::x:

momentbymonent

@1234annie this has given me all the feels in a bleak week. An amazing achievement and how lucky patients will be to have you. Good luck with the GCSEs! :x::x:

Yorky77

@1234annie What an amazing post to read! Well done you! I am a teacher and huge believer in how education can change your life. You are also a fab example to your daughter to say that it is never too late to study. I am so happy for you and keep it up. 🌺

Diane Marie

Fantastic. Good luck with your exams :x::x::x:

Lirio345

Best of luck with the GCSEs @1234annie - you are doing brilliantly! Take care, Kim :x::x:

angelj

@1234annie great that, well done already :x::x:

sweetcheeks

@1234annie wow well done you for getting the distinctions on the access to nursing and good luck with the GCSE exams. I know you will be a amazing nurse :x::x::x::x:

Lucy118

@1234annie, well done! Good luck in your GCSE's too! Lots of love :x::x::x:

Pam

@1234annie , what can I say you are amazing well done :x::x::x: