Worried about bowel cancer

If you're worried about possible bowel cancer symptoms or are awaiting diagnosis, you can ask questions and get advice here. You can find out more about the symptoms of bowel cancer on our website.

Hughes

UPDATE

Just thought I would share an update with you. I had colonscopy yesterday they tied to give me some sedation but due to my poor veins (I have had a history of having trouble with giving blood) and they tied without sedation it was exteremly painful I have never experienced pain like it as I was in so much pain they were only able to get 60% round it. However he said that he got into the main area in which he was looking at and found nothing concering as a method of reassurance he is going to refer me for a CT Scan but he is not concerned about anything. Thanks for all your help during this difficult time

Mark McC

Sounds like good news so far @Hughes

Lirio345

Very pleased to hear this @Hughes. Take care, Kim :x::x:

Liz Blakelands

@Hughes Sorry it was so painful but as nothing found, all in all, good news, all the best Liz :x::x:

marylou47a

@Hughes thats great news. I had a sigmoidoscopy today with just gas and air and it was bloody horrible so I’m not surprised you said a proper colonoscopy was painful with nothing! Fingers crossed for the CT but looks good so far! :x: