Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

sampxo

Walk in memory of our beautiful mum❤️

Hi everyone,

As you will be aware I recently shared the news with you that I lost my mum on New Year’s Day. As a family we have felt a little lost. We made the decision to throw ourselves into raising some funds for Bowel cancer uk. Mum was very clear that she didn’t want other families to suffer like ours and so many others already have due to this evil disease. On the 25th June there will be 18 of us walking 22 miles around Rutland water in Lincolnshire. My mum was the best person I have ever known, please donate if you can to help us work towards a world where nobody has to lose their loved ones :x::x::x::x:

karen-cooke.muchloved.com/...am5uQOW-iDhFTUUWlCepMkjqYYiq7dAJA

Lirio345

Thank you @sampxo, this is a wonderful way to celebrate your lovely mum’s outlook on ending the impact this horrible disease has on people. Lots of love, Kim :x::x:

Pb

Done. Lovely idea :x::x::x:

Jane39

Hi @sampxo
What a lovely fundraiser.
Your lovely Mum would be so proud of you all.
Take care, Jane :x:

Forum user

A beautiful walk for a good reason, love and hugs and your mum would be very proud I’m sure ❤️@sampxo :x::x::x:

Lauralou9

This is such a beautiful idea. I bet your mum is super proud. Have donated. Best of luck to you! ❤️❤️L :x::x::x::x: