Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

MattyB

My good news

Hi, oncologist called today , recent scans showed all clear except a 3mm lesion left in liver which is unchanged in a year . Great news as secondary liver tumour count was up to 7 prior to chemo. So relieved. 3 monthly scans to watch but really feel like have turned a corner. I know alot of you are fighting and hope my positive news can give some hope..big hugs to you all.
:x:

kas52

@ MattyB all good , what is sounds goodπŸ˜€ we all waiting for them , need them like a fresh air, I must say started to like our oncologist even she is rather strict , she can visibly encourage you to enjoy what you got .We all waiting for good news ...she said today . Beat the monster ...this is our target.Bravo .Hugsxxxx

Jane39

Really great news @MattyB
Very pleased for you. Take care, Jane :x:

Forum user

@MattyB and breathe .... it’s worth fighting for every step of the way, well done you and keep keeping on πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š :x::x::x:

Lirio345

I am really pleased to read this @MattyB - thank you for sharing. Take very good care, Kim :x::x:

Leaguefan

Good stuff. Any good news is always welcome πŸ‘

blamelouis

Fantastic news πŸ‘πŸ»

Liz Blakelands

@MattyB So good to hear good news, Brilliant :x::x: