Worried about bowel cancer

If you're worried about possible bowel cancer symptoms or are awaiting diagnosis, you can ask questions and get advice here. You can find out more about the symptoms of bowel cancer on our website.

mags

Can anyone give insight?

Basically did a fit test and got a urgent appt for camera in colon on Monday 10ugg and said urgent colonoscopy , imunochemical test 11ugg , should I be prepared for cancer diagnosis , I have every symptoms. Gratefull of any advice

Lirio345

Good morning @mags, a very warm welcome to the forum although I am sorry to hear of your health problems.

I can understand why you are worried but these symptoms can be a sign of a number of bowel conditions. The good thing is they are being investigated quickly so it shouldn’t be too long before you know what is going on.

None of us on here can or should guess a diagnosis, but please stay in touch and let us know how you get on. Take very good care, Kim :x:

lmf57

Sorry you are here and understand your worry. Nobody can guess what your diagnosis will be and easier said than done but try to avoid Google.