Welcome to our forum

Welcome to the Bowel Cancer UK Community, a place for anyone affected by bowel cancer to talk about their experiences, share their knowledge and support each other. Please read our useful information pages for more information about the forum and Bowel Cancer UK.

Barberella

Hello 😊

Hi everyone
The fact that bowel cancer is in the spotlight at present just makes me realise how lucky I am to be able to call myself a survivor ( 8 years now)
I initially stayed on the cancerchat forum after my treatment, but as life returned to normal I felt I had nothing to contribute.
The process of diagnosis, treatment and then being discharged can be daunting so I am happy to contribute to this forum in any way I can.

Lirio345

Good morning @Barberella, a very warm welcome and thank you for sharing the lovely fact that it is 8 years since your diagnosis. I am sure that your experience will be of great help to people. Take care, Kim :x::x:

Siona

Hello @Barberella and welcome! Thank you for coming here and willing to share your experience. Most people tend to go away when treatment is finished and all is well but it is lovely and hopeful to hear from a bowel cancer survivor :x::x:

stevejl

Hi @Barberella I am coming up to my first year anniversary of my diagnosis so great to see & hear from you.
May you be contributing for many many years to come.:)
Take care
:x::x::x::x::x:

Liz Blakelands

@Barberella Hi and welcome to the forum, it is so nice to hear from a survivor. Your experience will give a lot of hope especially to people who have just been diagnosed :x::x:

Jane39

Welcome @Barberella
It’s great to share experience and hear form people like yourself.
Best wishes
Jane :x: