Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Frances Styles

If love could save him, he'd live forever update 💔

My darling strong man Dave passed peacefully away today, all on his terms, no pain and at home with us by his side. Thank you for all of your help and support, much love Frances :x::x::x: Today we had the worst news, Lonsurf is not working and my beautiful, strong husband is on end of life, days maybe weeks. We are numb with shock. The palliative team are coming to help us at home, as that's Dave's wish. I want to thank you all for your support, the help through this forum has given us options to chase and in the end more time. Thank you for sharing so generously, Love Frances :x::x::x:

stevejl

hi @Frances Styles so sorry to hear of your loss.
Sending love&hugs
:x::x::x::x::x:

Tiffany

@Frances Styles

Thinking of you all and sending love, strength and prayers your way. You know how I feel about you and the support you showed for Dave - quite tremendous. RIP Dave :x::x::x::x:

Sussex

Gosh this is awful news. So sorry.

mem

I’m so so sorry @Frances Styles ❤️ :x::x:

Siona

@Frances Styles you've been amazing and gave so much support to Dave, so sorry for your loss. Lots of love to you :x::x::x:

kathyS

@Frances Styles so sorry to hear about your lovely Dave you have been amazing and sending love and prayers to you - God bless :x::x::x::x:

Ali

Sending sincere condolences @Frances Styles, my thoughts are with you. Dave sounds like one of a kind :x::x:

annie50C

So sorry to hear @Frances Styles to hear this. My love and strength to you and your family. Annie :x::x::x:

Forum user

Dearest @Frances Styles I had a msg to say you had tagged me but the post has disappeared. I hope you are ok?Msg me if I can help at all. My love to you and yours at this difficult time :x::x::x:

HelenSE23

@Frances Styles
So very sorry. I hope that you and your family can draw comfort that you did EVERYTHING you could for Dave - research, talking to the doctors, collecting information on here and all the other stuff none of us know about. You always walked beside him - every single step of the way. He knew he was loved, which is the greatest gift we can give to anyone.
Lots of love to you and all your family and friends,
Helen :x:

kawa909

Dear @Frances Styles I have just read the heartbreaking news about Dave’s passing. I’m so so sorry for you and your family. I will always remember the two of you together as a formidable team with Dave living life to the full and you doing everything possible to love and support him, something that shone through from the very first posts of yours’ I remember reading on the forum.

At the same time you’ve been a huge support to others despite this.

All my thoughts are with you tonight and I hope in time the support of your family and the great memories of times you’ve spent together will provide some comfort to you. Dave - rest in peace always.

Ninatoo

Dear @Frances Styles I am so sorry to hear of Dave's passing. What a champion he was for you, and you were for him. So difficult to know what to say but I send my love and wish you and your family peace in this heartbreaking time. :x::x::x:

Susie Ruth

I am so very sorry - what a lovely man he sounded, and what a champion he had in you. I am glad you are surrounded by the love of your family :x::x::x:

Frances Styles

Thank you all for your love and beautiful words, we are 💔💔💔

Jane39

Dear @Frances Styles
I am so sorry to hear this very sad news of Dave's passing.
Deepest condolences to you and all of Dear Dave's family and friends.
Sending love, Jane :x::x::x:

Lauralou9

I’m so sorry to hear this @Frances Styles. Sending lots of love to you ❤️❤️❤️

Scrabble96

So sorry to hear of this news, but so glad that his last wishes were granted and that he was not in pain. Virtual hugs to you all.

El Ivan

I’m so sorry to read your update @Frances Styles, Rest in Peace Dave. Ivan :x: