Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

cyclingjohnny

My last post

Hi guys I just wanted to put to put up my last post on the forum and thank everyone for the lovely messages and support I have had over the years, so wanted to wish you all the very best in your struggles with your journeys ahead especially my wonderful friend @annie50C so goodbye and take care cheers John :x::x::x::x:

kathyS

@cyclingjohnny thinking of you today cycling over that finish line and of the race you did for Lucy. God bless you and your lovely wife ‘I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith’. Thank you for all the help you have given. We will remember you. 💓💓💓

Bobs74

Oh @cyclingjohnny I have no words but you are an amazing human. Sending so much love :x::x::x::x:

angelj

@cyclingjonny you are a very special man, sending strength and love :x::x:

cyclingjohnny

Hi Guys, just wanted to so say that I am absolutely overwhelmed by all of you wonderful people that have replied to this thread, they have been a massive source of inspiration to me, lots of love and take care cheers John :x::x::x::x:

bowelbehavingbadly

You deserve nothing less John for always thinking of others before yourself and for the amount of people you’ve helped on this forum. Totally unrivalled and totally loved. ❤️❤️

Quote from @cyclingjohnny:
Hi Guys, just wanted to so say that I am absolutely overwhelmed by all of you wonderful people that have replied to this thread, they have been a massive source of inspiration to me, lots of love and take care cheers John

Forum user

Dear John I hope reading the posts shows just a little of how much ch you are loved and appreciated by all those whose lives you have touched, helped and encouraged. Take care of you now :x::x::x:

Hi Guys, just wanted to so say that I am absolutely overwhelmed by all of you wonderful people that have replied to this thread, they have been a massive source of inspiration to me, lots of love and take care cheers John

Bazzer

Absolute legend who never failed to support and advise when people needed it most. Take care top man!

Lucy118

@cyclingjohnny, I’m so very pleased that you posted for one last time, so that everyone has had a chance to show you how very special you are to us all. You have been there for us all and I really hope all these amazing comments to you will have helped you realise how much you have helped everyone. You really are one very lovely, amazing and caring man who I for one will never forget and I’m sure is the same for so many more. Sending loads of love and hugs to you and Paula :x::x::x::x:

waiteh

Thank you for being you always and positive. One of a kind. Enormous love :x:

Flowerpot

I always 'watch from the wings' at all of you amazing people....Cyclingjohnny always gives such kind,honest and positive contributions to everyone's plight on here...I will miss seeing your comments John, I understand that you've decided it's now time for you to leave the forum but part of me wants to scream ''DON'T GO" :( because that's how everyone feels but the other part of me says you must do what is best for you now and we will miss you :x::x:

cyclingjohnny

Hi @Flowerpot thanks for lovely message I am not leaving you fantastic people just yet, so keep an eye out, take care cheers John :x::x::x::x:

SalShep

I've not been on here much of late and I'm devastated to learn of your deterioration. You have always been an inspiration and support to so many ❤️

MysticLooRoll

John,
I am very glad that you are still with us. ☺️
Wishing you a lovely Sunday evening. :x::x:

Wanderlust83

Ah @cyclingjohnny I'm so sorry to hear your update. Thank you for all your help and advice over the years. Wishing you peace and comfort :x:

Gula

So sorry to read this @cyclingjohnny. Thank you for your support and advice, thank you for your posts and your comments. Big hugs and thinking of you :x:

El Ivan

I’m really sorry to read your update @cyclingjohnny I wish you and your family all the strength possible. Ivan :x:

Baxter2

So sorry to read your post this evening @cyclingjohnny. I wish you peace and comfort as you face the future.

Sending lots of love

Karen 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

HelenSE23

@cyclingjohnny,
You have shown so much love, kindness and support to so many of us on this forum and all of it was so freely and gently given. I wish you and Mrs CJ so much love, care and support.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Helen :x:

Lucy118

Sending lots of love and strength @cyclingjohnny to you and your family :x::x::x::x: