Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Cathy13

Life will never be the same

My loving, kind, wonderful Husband lost his battle last night. I'm so proud of him, he fought so hard and so valiantly. I'm absolutely heartbroken. My life will never be the same

Gypsy

Dear @Cathy13. I am so sorry for the loss of your lovely George to this hideous disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :x::x:

Cathy13

Thank you @Gypsy :x::x::x:

charleyb

So very sorry to read this @Cathy13 my thoughts are with you all ❤️

charleyb

I don’t come on here very often but try to pop in now and then. Your daughter is very wise, and that is a wonderful title! Hold tight to all the good memories. Take care ❤️

Quote from @Cathy13:
Thank you @charleyb

Tiffany

@Cathy13

So sorry to read your news this morning. Thinking of you all during this very sad time and sending you much love and support. RIP George :x::x::x:

HelenSE23

@Cathy13
I am so so sorry to hear about your George. You were with him whenever he needed you and did everything that you could to make him comfortable. I hope that this will bring you some peace and solace.

Lots of love,

Helen :x:

louise28

im so sorry, i think those words of comfort are so true. He will always be with you though :x::x::x:

kas52

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hismom

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope his memory will bless your life. :x::x::x:

Bobs74

Sending love :x::x::x:

Ninatoo

@Cathy13 I am very sorry to hear about your husband and send love to you and your family. <3

Cathy13

Thank you all so much @Tiffany @HelenSE23 @louise28 @kas52 @Hismom @Bobs74 @Ninatoo @Flowerpot @Lirio345 @Frances Styles @stevejl @freyaburmesejanet @Jane39 @kathyS @Lizsa @bettebette @ellenelliott93 @justturned50 @Snowdrop @bettyb1987 @Susie Ruth @Gypsy @charleyb @ . Please hold your loved ones close and cherish every minute. In the end the memories are all you have left. I wish you all the very best for whatever path life takes you on now. Much love
Cathy :x::x:

ElaineG

Sending much love to you and your loved ones ❤️

ellenelliott93

@Cathy13 Sending much love to you and your family...:x::x:

Gula

Sorry to hear about your husband @Cathy13 :x::x:

Siona

Sending you lots of love @Cathy13 so sorry for your loss :x::x::x:

Titanicgirl

@Cathy13, so so sad to read this - sending all my love to you and your family.

knsue1

So sorry for you're loss really am this disease really is evil :x::x: