Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Jorton

Some positive news

Having just read the awful news about @mem I’m posting this feeling a very fortunate individual.

My latest results have come back all clear, some 9 years after my original diagnosis/ surgery and 6 years after the reoccurrence in my lungs (surgery/ chemo)

As we all know bowel cancer has been in the press and media a lot recently and whilst it’s not always great news there are plenty of positive stories out there. I’d like to think that experiences like mine can offer hope to others :x::x::x:

RIP Marie :x::x:

Lirio345

That is brilliant news @Jorton, - thank you for sharing and take very good care, Kim :x::x:

ElaineG

Fantastic news @Jorton πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Robbie-C

Very much appreciated. ❀️β™₯️❀️

Thank you. :x::x::x:

Gula

Great news @Jorton!!! Thank you for sharing πŸ‘πŸ»

kas52

FantasticπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

angelj

Brilliant news @Jorton thank you for telling us :x::x:

Siona

Amazing news @Jorton and thanks for posting :x::x:

Titanicgirl

@Jorton you are a warrior! Thanks for posting!

Leaguefan

@Jorton
Always great to read positive news.
Echo your sentiments about stories like yours being beneficial to people.
Long May it continue.

bettebette

Good news @Jorton πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing. With best wishes :x:

bettyb1987

Amazing news @Jorton πŸ₯‚πŸ₯³

Leaguefan

Good news always welcome πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Liz Blakelands

@Jorton It is always good to read about positive experiences. Hope is so important particularly to those recently diagnosed :x::x:

KarenE

Brilliant news @Jorton :x::x:

Leaguefan

All good news on the forums is welcome.
This disease is one no one asks for, wants or likes . The motions surrounding the news that it exist are considerable BUT
I honestly believe these stories are extremely beneficial to those at the beginning of the journey. They show what is possible.
I’m a realist and aware that one size doesn’t fit all but all good news is positive and to me that is always helpful, no matter the scenario.