Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Deano65

5 years and dose 78 of chemo

5 years today since I wandered into St James Hospital Leeds for dose 1 of chemo. They must have thought I was bonkers as I was convinced that because I was terminal they would be giving me bags of water and telling me it hadn't worked. Anyway today is dose 78 of the same regime minus iranatecin and still working well. Don't ever give up hope. I wasn't supposed to last this long. Stay positive!

kas52

Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liz Blakelands

@Deano65 Wonderful to hear your story, and it will give hope to so many. Time for a celebration :x::x:

Deano65

Thank you

Jane39

@Deano65
Fantastic to hear things are going well for you. It’s great to share that chemo is tolerable and that many people cope with maintenance treatments and live well.
Wishing you all the best with ongoing treatments.
Jane :x::x::x:

Leaguefan

The more stories like this the better. They give so much to EVERYONE who is affected and involved with this disease.
One more step in the hopeful considerable reduction of this disease affecting people.

Polly 1

Well done - all the best :x::x:

KarenE

This is amazing @@Deano65 :x::x: