Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

Lirio345

Happy Happy news πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I had a CT scan two weeks ago and it has come back again as showing no evidence of disease (NED).

This is my six year anniversary of being NED, - it is seven and a half years since my initial diagnosis at Stage 4, and I have been having FOLFIRI and Cetuximab continuously for six and a half years πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I take nothing for granted but today is a very good day! 🌈🌈🌈

Lots of love to you all, Kim :x::x::x:β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Leaguefan

These are the posts everyone loves to see, old timers or newbies.
This thing can be beaten and the more success stories the better.well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ellenelliott93

Just fabulous news @Lirio345 and such an inspiration to my hubby who has progressed to S4 very quickly and is a bit scared after his liver resection on Monday...:x::x:

Lirio345

Thank you @bettebette, @Lizsa, @Leaguefan and @ellenelliott93, your lovely comments are a real tonic! Take very good care and lots of love, Kim :x::x::x:β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Tim B

Fantastic news and many congratulations

blueskydays

Wonderful news. My Mum is just going through diagnostics and in this awful time of waiting for news it is wonderful and so reassuring to hear of Happy outcomes. So pleased for you. Hope you celebrate in style!! :x::x:

hopeful4

Wonderful news. I wish you all the best @Lirio345.

Josianna

Brilliant news and couldn't happen to a nicer lady :x::x::x:

Lirio345

Thank you for your lovely comments @Michaels Mum, @Tim B, @blueskydays, @hopeful4 and @Josianna, - they really mean a lot to me! Take very good care, lots of love, Kim :x::x::x:β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

stevejl

Happy Days :)@Lirio345 great to hear the latest,:D
take care
:x::x::x::x::x:

Steve66

Brilliant!! :x::x:

El Ivan

Brilliant news @Lirio345 πŸ˜€ :x:

HH79

Love this! @Lirio345 πŸ’‹

Lirio345

Thank you @Steve66, @El Ivan, and @HH79, your support is really appreciated. Lots of love from Kim :x::x::x:β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Gula

Fantastic news @Lirio345!!!! Congratulations!!! ❀️❀️❀️