Stage 4 bowel cancer

You can find information about advanced bowel cancer on our website, including our Treating advanced bowel cancer booklet. You can also join our Living with stage 4 bowel cancer Facebook group.

jotty

Little update

After having the devastating news back in January that they had found mets in my lungs and I was now Stage 4, I have since had SABRE treatment in May and no other signs of anything elsewhere. My lungs are still a concern and I will have to wait till end of Sept for an update to see if they are growing or have reacted to the radiotherapy. I have no symptoms whatsoever, not even a slight cough which I am taking as a positive for now. 2 yrs since diagnosis -Bowel cancer and the APR then chemo etc next month and 60th birthday on Sunday so plenty to be thankful for. Thanks as ever to all those kind people on here.

Liz Blakelands

@jotty

So glad that everything seems to be heading in the right direction. If you feel fine, then you are.

Hope you have a really lovely 60th birthday on Sunday. Many Happy Returns,
All the best
Liz :x::x:

Baxter2

Lovely to hear your good news @jotty! I hope you have a super time celebrating your 60th on Sunday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸΎπŸ₯‚ I also have my 60th this month too!

Sending lots of love and best wishes for continued good health!

Karen 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Tweed

Happy Birthday @jotty

Jane39

Afternoon @jotty
It is great to hear that things feel very positive for you.
Happy 60th Birthday.
Jane :x::x:

Leaguefan

@jotty
All positive news, no matter how small, is welcome. Keep battling and being positive and I wish you the very best in beating this thing no one wants.