Younger people with bowel cancer

Sean

Hey Everyone!

Hey guys!

I'm a 32 yr old male and I have recently been diagnosed with colo-rectal and liver cancer, of which there is a fair bit :( I havn't actually been told my staging, tho i can tell by the way I have been rushed onto chemo (fol-fori) it's very advanced.

My bowels had been very erractic for the past 8-12 months, at the start of the year I became very constipated, GP prescriped Laxido, which eventually started to help things along.

Forward to the last week of April, when I started developing a very heavy, and severe pain in my liver. Which led me bringing myself into A&E. I told the docs I had a bad pain in my liver, tho they were certain it was my appendix/gallstone. Was too young, apparently, to have Liver problems. Few days later an MRi revealed I had several large liver lesions, largest being 8.2x8x8 CM another of similar size and others dotted around the liver. Let home and scheduled for the biopsy 3 weeks later. Done the biopsy and went of holiday happy as larry, as one of the registers said I was fine to drink. Given I thought it was drink related, i figured it wasn't anything serious. Had a few beers on holidays, which mainly resulted in me violently spewing my guts every where. I came home severely drained of energy/strength, knowing something was in fact, seriously wrong with me.

Was first told on the 16th of May that my lesions were in fact malignant tumours, suspected of being secondary. A further colonscopy revealed the primary to be colo-rectal, still waiting on the biopsy results of this, tho its pretty certain.

Started my first treatment Monday (fol-fori).

This was all pretty devastating to hear first of, but I am absolutely determined to beat this thing back to where it came from!

Look forward to engaging with you all on this journey!

Sean.:x:

cyclingjohnny

Fantastic news just a speedy recovery now needed, all the best John.

angelj

Great to hear @Sean, wishing you a speedy recovery :x::x:

Baxter2

Bloomin brilliant news @Sean

You're a superstar! Now it's time to rest and recover! Take it easy!

Lots of love

KarenπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›

bettebette

Good news @Sean sending very good wishes for your recovery :x::x:

Polly 1

Feet up & rest @Sean good to hear your update :x::x:

justhope

Speedy recovery @Sean love your positivity you have that one ticked off now, best wishes to you :x::x:

jj

@Sean here’s wishing you a calm and easy recovery and that you will be up and about soon.
Regards

El Ivan

Great news @Sean you take it easy fella πŸ˜ƒ

mem

Yay @Sean! Take it easy (no gigs πŸ˜‰). I’m so chuffed it’s now done and dusted πŸ’ͺ🏻 :x::x::x:

Sean

cheers @mem (no gigs just lots of parks B) @El Ivan @jj @justhope @Polly 1 @bettebette @Baxter2 @cyclingjohnny @helena

My recovery is going well it seems. Been pretty busy with my elder bro being over with his family. Im avoiding any heavy lifting.. tho my urge to get back out properly is strong :o

Had my staples removed last Friday. A LOT smoother than last time. I'd left it a week late then, the skin closes up round em :-/

Hope ya all well as can be out there :D

S

helena

This is great news to read @Sean - you've had one heck of a journey but it's just brilliant to read that you're well on the road to recovery. Keep up the good work, Helena :x::x::x:

bettebette

Good news @Sean glad to hear that your recovery is going well and that you are enjoying family time 😊 :x::x::x:

cyclingjohnny

wonderful news@Sean looks like the recovery is well on the way, wishing you and your family all the best for the future, cheers john.

Sean

check yo selves before ya wreck yo selves oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk guyyss

Chilling with my beloved nephew in park.

Im back in to see the prof Monday for a chat. See how hes gettin on.

1234annie

Looking on top form @Sean :x: :x:

Jonathan25

Great news Sean. You not got a go fund me page people can donate to?

charleyb

You look great @Sean !!!! Tons of luck for Monday!! :x::x:

Baxter2

Lovely to see you recovering and having fun with your nephew @Sean

Hope all goes well with your appointment on Monday!

Lots of love

Karen πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’š

bettebette

Nice to see you with your nephew @Sean 😊 Best wishes for Monday :x:

Sean

@1234annie @Baxter2 @charleyb thanks guys just waiting to go in now.
@Jonathan25 theres a link still on my profile πŸ˜„

Im hoping to get a reduced price on the avastin as a few others already have.
Am currently back and forth with the private fiance people πŸ™ appears as tho they keep fobbing each other off 😣.

Sean